The Paid Digital Traffic Coordinator position uses paid social media knowledge and expertise to bring award-winning marketing campaigns to life on digital platforms. You'll help to develop innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives and lead tactical execution and optimization of paid advertising programs.
Our digital production team works across a diverse range of sectors such as Business and Technology, Health and Lifestyle. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and enthusiastic paid social media expert who is keen on diving into a number of diverse projects.
We are enthusiastic and we make things happen – now rather than later. We give 110% and then celebrate success at the finish line. Success to us is when you take responsibility, initiative and handle stress like a boss. You strive towards professional development and happy clients. We love to work hard, but we love to celebrate great results and team spirit just as much. At Mediaplanet we know that life is boring without co-workers with whom you can share ups and downs. We work to create an environment where teamwork and great social relations are at the top of our agenda. If you work hard and create results, we’ll do our absolute best to help you reach the stars.
WHAT WE EXPECT
We do not expect you to be anyone but yourself, but there are certain skills that we think will help you keep our clients happy. Your ability to handle responsibilities and stress, in addition to the way you operate in an ad-hoc environment, will contribute to your success here. We are looking for candidates who are driven by the need to be the best and who are willing to work hard to achieve it.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required – communications, digital marketing, advertising, or related field preferred
- Experience in production or project management
- Experience in back end social media, traffic driving, etc. required
- Prior internship in related field preferred
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for someone with strong organization skills / attention to detail – the ability to prioritize work, handle multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines is key. We work as a team, so collaboration and strong communication skills are a must. Experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook? Music to our ears!
- Help drive day-to-day innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives
- Lead tactical execution and optimization of paid social media campaigns
- Support audience research of digital customer, brand, and market to be utilized in advertising campaigns
- Partner with the Digital Product Lead in driving strategic audience insight within the production team and greater organization
- Report on key metrics for campaign success, optimization and client involvement
- Assist the Digital Production team with video and image asset creation
Analysis and digital development
- Quarterly reporting to Management team on digital performance, including cost, traffic mix, engagement/quality metrics, CTR, etc.
- Ongoing research and development into digital tools, processes and success, internal and external
- Work with Lead Editor, Lead Designer and Web Editor to maximize digital success and client results
- Work with International colleagues on best practices for digital success
- Work with Communications Manager, Lead Designer and Paid Social Coordinator on Client Campaign Recaps, processes and contents
Traffic drivers and new partnerships
- Seek out and test new traffic drivers
- Seek out and test new digital partnerships and products, e.g. Social Lead Generation
Finance and reporting
- Create Monthly Finance Report with Finance Manager
- Improve Digital Cost Accrual process