The PSC uses paid social media knowledge and expertise to bring award-winning marketing campaigns to life on digital platforms. You'll help to develop innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives and lead tactical execution and optimization of paid advertising programs, within a set budget.
You’ll analyze and report, internally and externally, on traffic delivery and audience demographics insights.
Our digital production team works across a diverse range of sectors such as Business and Technology, Health, and Lifestyle. We are looking for an entrepreneurial and enthusiastic paid social media expert who is keen on diving into a number of diverse projects.
- Lead tactical execution and day-to-day optimization of paid social media campaigns, within a set budget and with quality parameters
- Driving page views, social lead generation, and video traffic – execution, delivery, and optimization
- Writing headlines and image optimization to drive the best possible results
- Working with a mix of traffic drivers, including social, content recommendation, and programmatic platforms
- Working with the sales team on processes and executing on audience targeting
- Using internal and external tools to manage traffic, analytics, and reporting, including Google Analytics
- Report on key metrics, internally and externally, for campaign success, optimization, and client involvement
- Support audience research of digital customer, brand, and market to be utilized in advertising campaigns
- Partner with the Digital Product Lead in driving strategic audience insight within the production team and greater organization
- Assist the Digital Production team with video, lead gen, and image asset creation
- Help drive day-to-day innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives
- 1-2 years working in paid social and paid digital traffic driving and optimization
- Understanding of Google Analytics and other digital analytics tools
- The ability to communicate complex information in a succinct and valuable way
- Working as part of a small production team, and supporting the wider sales organization
- Adobe creative suite: Indesign and photoshop experience is a plus
- Video production and editing also a benefit